Indonesian Journal of Computing and Cybernetics Systems (IJCCS), a two times annually provides a forum for the full range of scholarly study . IJCCS focuses on advanced computational intelligence, including the synergetic integration of neural networks, fuzzy logic and eveolutionary computation, so that more intelligent system can be built to industrial applications. The topics include but not limited to : fuzzy logic, neural network, genetic algorithm and evolutionary computation, hybrid systems, adaptation and learning systems, distributed intelligence systems, network systems, human interface, biologically inspired evolutionary system, artificial life and industrial applications. The paper published in this journal implies that the work described has not been, and will not be published elsewhere, except in abstract, as part of a lecture, review or academic thesis.
Please read these journal guidelines and template carefully. Authors who want to submit their manuscript to the editorial office of IJCCS (Indonesian Journal of Computing and Cybernetics Systems) should obey the writing guidelines. If the manuscript submitted is not appropriate with the guidelines or written in a different format, it will BE REJECTED by the editors before further reviewed. The editors will only accept the manuscripts which meet the assigned format.
IJCCS is published two times annually, January and July by the Indonesian Computer, Electronics and Instrumentation Support Society (IndoCEISS) in colaboration with Department Computer Science and Electronics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta.
Since 2016, Open Journal Systems (OJS) has been applied for all business process in IJCCS. Therefore, the authors are required to register in advance and upload the manuscript by online. The process of the manuscript could be monitored through OJS. Authors, readers, editorial board, editors, and peer review could obtain the real time status of the manuscript. Several other changes are informed in the Journal History.
IJCCS (Indonesian Journal of Computing and Cybernetics Systems) is indexed in:
- Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ)
- Google Scholar
- Indonesian Publication Index (IPI)
- Academickeys>> Type the keywords "ijccs"
- ISJD>> Type the keywords "Indonesian journal of computing and cybernetic systems"
- Indonesia OneSearch (IOS)
- Directory Of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD)
- Open Science Directory by EBSCO
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
- The University of Manchester
- Universiteits bibliotheek Gent
- Leiden University Libraries
- University of Oxford
- Copac Jisc
- The interdisciplinary search engine for life sciences (LIVIVO)
- Collective Goods Research & Explore (CORE)
- The University of Sheffield
- Stanford University
- Academic Resource Index (ReasearchBib)
- Harvard University library
- WorldCat libraries
- Scientific and Literature (Scilit)
- Boston University Library